Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Most Amazing Breadcrumbs!

I found these breadcrumbs at Hannaford and I can say that they make anything incredibly delicious.  I am going to put up a few uses for them that I have found, but they can be used on almost anything!









Cod (or any other type of fish)

1) Coat fish in bread crumbs and bake at 375 degrees.  For the cod, I cooked it for about twenty minutes.  See this chart for other types of fish.

Chicken
This chicken was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.  It was the best chicken I've ever made!

1) Coat chicken in bread crumbs and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes (or until no longer pink inside).










Meatloaf
Ingredients

1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 egg
1 cup chipotle bread crumbs
1 cup milk
1/3 cup ketchup

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, and milk.

2) Form into loaf and place in 9 x5 greased loaf pan.

3) Spread ketchup on top.  Cook for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment